About SUBHASH Educational Complex
SUBHASH Educational Complex / Consultancy Services (SEC) is the ultimate career spot offering a variety of career-oriented programs and opportunities in Peshawar which has been functioning since 2008. Apparently, establishing a good educational institution is an uphill task.
SEC has vast experience in managing developmental activities, assignments, and project services for aid agencies, governments, and private organizations. Clients include: International Rescue Committee, Acted Pakistan, IRG-USAID, Help-Age International, UNESCO, Helvetas Pakistan, DEMO British Council & Meta, Middlesex University-USIP, AUQAF Department, Tourism Department, Directorate of Culture, Al-Khidmat Hospital, Sapphire IT Solutions, Skill Development Council, Frontier Corps, HIVE Pakistan, Khawandokor & NBDP-SMEDA. We are registered with FBR, KPRA, and the Security Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
We have a policy of continuous evaluation and feedback for both students and teachers. To meet the standard of quality education, top academicians, teachers, educationists, and specialists will have direct interaction with the students.
VISION: To train youth technically, economically, and intellectually.
Message from CEO
At SUBHASH Educational Complex, we are delighted to welcome students into an environment dedicated to nurturing youth potential and shaping a future characterized by innovation, empowerment, and enterprise. As the CEO of SUBHASH Educational Complex, I am proud to lead an organization committed to empowering future leaders through the provision of cutting-edge tools and knowledge. Our holistic approach extends beyond academic excellence to instill values of integrity, resilience, social responsibility, and collaboration. We actively engage with industry leaders, government bodies, and non-profit organizations to ensure our students receive a well-rounded education that prepares them for the challenges and opportunities of the modern world. With a focus on fostering a culture of excellence, SUBHASH Educational Complex stands as a beacon for those aspiring to achieve their full potential and make meaningful contributions to society
Mr. Shakeel Chander
LLB - MBA PM
Mr. Subhash Chander
MS IT - MA IR
Dip. HRM UK
Mr. Ali Asghar
Consultant IT Solutions
MS Information Technology
Ms. Malalai Akhtari
Consultant Peace & Interfaith Harmony
Mr. Zubair Khan
Consultant Training & Development
- Skills for Decent Employment – Funded by Helvetas Pakistan
- Minorities Business Development Center – Project: Community Innovation Lab – Funded by HIVE Pakistan
- Enterprise Challenge Pakistan – Funded by Prince Trust International – Implemented by SEED
- Business Planning & Management Training – USAID-ERDA – TiE Pakistan
Peace & Interfaith Harmony Projects
- Voice of Minorities Season 1 – 2017
- Voice of Minorities Season 2 – 2018
- Voice of Minorities 3 Special Edition – 2019
- Ek Shaam Interfaith Harmony Kay Naam
- Voice of Minorities Season 4 – 2021
- Peace through Mobile Journalism
- Celebration of Religious Festivals
- Lobby Sessions with Govt. Stakeholders
- Peace Wall at University of Peshawar
- Awareness Campaign to promote Peace
Minorties Business Development Center
The goal of the Minorities Business Development Center in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is to foster the growth, social economic empowerment, sustainability, and success of minority-owned businesses throughout the region.
1. To strengthen social economic empowerment of Minorities
2. To foster inclusivity and diversity within the business ecosystem
3. To work towards the long-term sustainability of minority-owned businesses